Free National Parks Pass for Current Military & Dependents

Military personnel and dependents can get a free National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass! (Reg $80) This offer is valid for all current military members and their dependents. (ARMY, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Reserve, National Guard) Get your pass in person at a federal recreation site by showing a Common Access Card (CAC) or Military ID (Form 1173).

A pass is your ticket to more than 2,000 federal recreation sites. Each pass covers entrance fees at national parks and national wildlife refuges as well as standard amenity fees (day use fees) at national forests and grasslands, and at lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. A pass covers entrance, standard amenity fees and day use fees for a driver and all passengers in a personal vehicle at per vehicle fee areas (or up to four adults at sites that charge per person). Children age 15 or under are admitted free.

[fbcomments url="" title="Comments" width="100%" count="off" num="10" countmsg="wonderful comments!"]

Ad Blocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.