- ✅ UNIQUE WARP-PREVENTION DESIGN. This cutting board is designed for heavy use in a domestic kitchen. Special construction makes this product extremely resistant to warping. The smooth, rounded edges make the board easier to pick up from a countertop.
- ✅ VERSATILE, EXTRA-LARGE BAMBOO CUTTING BOARD with juice groove on one side. Dimensions are 17.3 × 12.6 × 0.71″ (44 × 32 × 1.8 cm). It’s comfortable to use the board with a chef’s knife. Prep juicy food on the juice-groove side to protect your countertop from mess. Use the smooth side as a cheese board or serving board for a birthday, housewarming, BBQ or cheese party, etc.
- ✅ PREP HEALTHY DISHES. Bamboo has natural antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. The boards are created in a way that avoids gaps on the working surface. That’s why the logo is outside the working area. As a result, it’s easier to clean the board and keep it hygienic. A bamboo cutting board is a useful gift for any occasion: housewarming parties, birthdays, Mother’s Day, weddings, etc.
- ✅ ENVIRONMENTLY FRIENDLY. Bamboo is a fast-growing grass that grows naturally without chemicals or pesticides. It’s a more easily renewable resource than hardwood forests. It makes bamboo utensils organic and eco-friendly. If you care for the environment, the strong bamboo cutting board is the ideal choice. This bamboo board is NOT dishwasher safe.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY CUTTING BOARDS. Our bamboo cutting boards are manufactured in compliance with FDA Standards for food contact utensils. Each board is polished well and seasoned with food-grade vegetable oil, so you’ll need less time to prepare it before first use. All you’ll need to do is wash and dry the board, apply a wooden cutting board oil once, and then polish with a cloth. Care instructions are included. Each item is protected during shipping by shrink-wrap and a bubble bag.
Prize: Orleneo Organic Bamboo Cutting Board - Extra Large: 17.3"×12.6" - Chopping Board with Juice Groove and Hygienic Surface - Wide & Thick Heavy Duty Wooden Cutting Boards - Cheese Board
Ends: April 23, 2018 11:59 PM PDT or when all prizes have been awarded.